Phase IB Study of a Galectin Inhibitor (GR-MD-02) and Pembrolizumab in Patients With Metastatic Melanoma, Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer, and Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GR MD 02 (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 13 Nov 2017 Results presented in a Galectin Therapeutics Media Release.
- 13 Nov 2017 According to a Galectin Therapeutics media release, Three patients in cohort 2 (4 mg/kg GR-MD-02) have now been completed to add to the six patients in dose cohort 1 (2 mg/kg GR-MD-02). One patient in the first cohort had head and neck cancer, while the remaining eight patients had advanced melanoma.
- 13 Nov 2017 According to a Galectin Therapeutics media release, data were presented at the Annual Meeting of the Society for Cancer Immunotherapy.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History