A Phase 2-3, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind Study of Selinexor (KPT-330) Versus Placebo in Patients With Advanced Unresectable Dedifferentiated Liposarcoma (DDLS)
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 08 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Selinexor (Primary)
- Indications Liposarcoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SEAL
- Sponsors Karyopharm Therapeutics
- 08 Aug 2017 According to a Karyopharm Therapeutics media release, both the trial design and endpoints of this study have been accepted by the FDA and the European Medicines Agency.
- 08 Aug 2017 According to a Karyopharm Therapeutics media release, the phase 2 portion of this study recently completed enrollment and the company expects to report the hazard ratio for progression-free survival from this phase 2 portion and an update regarding the planned development path in this indication during September or October 2017.
- 07 Jun 2016 Trial design presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology