GUARDIAN-1 Trial: A Phase 1 Study of Ganetespib in Combination With Chemoradiation for Stage II-III Esophageal Carcinoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ganetespib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms Guardian-1
- 13 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2018 to 1 Apr 2019.
- 16 Dec 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 13 Apr 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 Apr 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.