An Open Label, Multi-center, Extension Study to Evaluate the Long-term Safety of Zorblisa (SD-101-6.0) in Patients with Epidermolysis Bullosa
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Allantoin (Primary)
- Indications Epidermolysis bullosa
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Amicus Therapeutics; Scioderm
- 05 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 May 2019.
- 05 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 May 2019.
- 02 Dec 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 130 to 150.