Phase I/II Study of Cisplatin Plus Romidepsin and Nivolumab in Metastatic Triple Negative Breast Cancer or BRCA Mutation-Associated Locally Recurrent or Metastatic Breast Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Romidepsin (Primary) ; Cisplatin
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 29 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 20 Jul 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 Jul 2018 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record .
- 20 Jul 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.