Phase I, Randomized, Open-Label, Active-Controlled, Dose Escalation Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability & Immunogenicity of INO-1800 Alone or in Combination With INO-9112 Delivered IM Followed by EP in Select Nucleos(t)Ide Analogue-Treated, HBeAg+, Chronic Hepatitis B Patients
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs INO 1800 (Primary) ; INO 9112 (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis B
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Inovio Pharmaceuticals; Roche
- 08 Aug 2017 According to an Inovio Pharmaceuticals media release, the company expects to report data from this study in the fourth quarter of 2017.
- 15 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported in an Inovio media release.
- 08 Sep 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 126 to 90.