An Observational, Prospective, Multicentre, National Trial on the Benefit of Botulinum Toxin Type A (BoNT-A) Injections in Untreated Chronic Post-stroke Spastic Brazilian Patients
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 03 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum toxin A (Primary)
- Indications Muscle spasticity
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms B-CAUSE
- Sponsors Ipsen
- 30 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Aug 2017.
- 30 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Aug 2017.
- 30 Jan 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.