A Phase III, Randomized, Controlled Study of mFOLFOX6 + Bevacizumab Combination Therapy Versus mFOLFOX6 + Panitumumab Combination Therapy in Chemotherapy-naive Patients With KRAS/NRAS Wild-type, Incurable/Unresectable, Advanced/Recurrent Colorectal Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Panitumumab (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PARADIGM
- Sponsors Takeda
- 15 Jun 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 800 to 823.
- 15 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 07 Jun 2016 Trial design presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology