An Exploratory Study of Treatment Sensitivity and Prognostic Factors in a Phase III, Randomized, Controlled Study Comparing the Efficacy and Safety of mFOLFOX6 + Bevacizumab Therapy vs. mFOLFOX6 + Panitumumab Therapy in Patients With Chemotherapy-naïve Wild-type RAS(KRAS/NRAS) Unresectable Advanced or Recurrent Colorectal Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Panitumumab (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Fluorouracil; Levofolinic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Takeda
- 14 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 30 Sep 2018 to 28 Jul 2021.