BI 655066 / ABBV-066 (Risankizumab) Versus Placebo In a Multicenter Randomized Double-blind Study in Patients With Moderate to Severe Chronic Plaque Psoriasis Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety With Randomized Withdrawal and Re-treatment (IMMhance)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Risankizumab (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IMMhance
- Sponsors AbbVie; Boehringer Ingelheim
- 04 Dec 2017 Primary endpoint (Achievement of an sPGA score of clear (0) or almost clear (1) at Week 52 (Part 2)) has been met, according to an AbbVie media release.
- 04 Dec 2017 Results presented at the 8th International Congress of Psoriasis from Gene to Clinic meeting 2017, according to an AbbVie media release.
- 04 Dec 2017 Results presented in an AbbVie media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History