Treat and Extend Versus Dosing Every Eight Weeks With Intravitreal Aflibercept Injections for the Treatment of Diabetic Macular Edema (EVADE Study)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 16 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Aflibercept (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic macular oedema
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EVADE
- 13 Dec 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 27 Jan 2016 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Oct 2018, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Jan 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Oct 2018, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.