A Phase 3 Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of S-888711 (Lusutrombopag) for the Treatment of Thrombocytopenia in Patients With Chronic Liver Disease Undergoing Elective Invasive Procedures (L-PLUS 2)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lusutrombopag (Primary)
- Indications Thrombocytopenia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms L-PLUS 2
- Sponsors Shionogi
- 28 Apr 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 16 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 13 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 Sep 2017.