A Phase 3 Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of S-888711 (Lusutrombopag) for the Treatment of Thrombocytopenia in Patients With Chronic Liver Disease Undergoing Elective Invasive Procedures (L-PLUS 2)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lusutrombopag (Primary)
- Indications Thrombocytopenia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms L-PLUS 2
- Sponsors Shionogi
- 25 Sep 2017 According to a Shionogi media release, based on the results from the L-PLUS1 and L-PLUS2 Phase 3 studies, Shionogi has initiated rolling submission of a New Drug Application to the FDA.
- 25 Sep 2017 According to a Shionogi media release, data will be presented at future hepatology and hematology conferences later this year.
- 25 Sep 2017 Results presented in a Shionogi media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History