A Phase 3 Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of S-888711 (Lusutrombopag) for the Treatment of Thrombocytopenia in Patients With Chronic Liver Disease Undergoing Elective Invasive Procedures (L-PLUS 2)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lusutrombopag (Primary)
- Indications Thrombocytopenia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms L-PLUS 2
- Sponsors Shionogi
- 20 Oct 2017 Results presented in a Shionogi Media Release.
- 20 Oct 2017 According to a Shionogi media release, data will be presented at the 25th United European Gastroenterology Week in Spain later this month, and at the 2017 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases (AASLD) Liver Meeting in December.
- 25 Sep 2017 According to a Shionogi media release, based on the results from the L-PLUS1 and L-PLUS2 Phase 3 studies, Shionogi has initiated rolling submission of a New Drug Application to the FDA.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History