A Phase III Open-label, Multicenter Trial of Avelumab (MSB0010718C) Versus Docetaxel in Subjects With Non-small Cell Lung Cancer That Has Progressed After a Platinum-containing Doublet
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Avelumab (Primary) ; Docetaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms JAVELIN Lung 200
- Sponsors EMD Serono; Merck KGaA
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 16 Feb 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 17 Oct 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 650 to 750.