An Open-label, Single-arm, Phase I/II, Multicentre Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of the Combination of Dabrafenib, Trametinib and Palliative Radiotherapy in Patients With Unresectable (Stage IIIc) and Metastatic (Stage IV) BRAF V600E/K Mutation-positive Cutaneous Melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 18 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dabrafenib (Primary) ; Trametinib (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms CombiRT
- 27 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2018 to 1 Jun 2019.
- 27 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 Jun 2018.
- 14 Jul 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 May 2018.