A Randomized, Double-Blind, Double-Dummy Phase 3 Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Oral Once-Daily Administration of TAK-438 20 mg Compared to Lansoprazole 30 mg in the Treatment of Subjects With Erosive Esophagitis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vonoprazan (Primary) ; Lansoprazole
- Indications Oesophagitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Takeda
- 19 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 06 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 1 Aug 2017.
- 06 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 1 Aug 2017.