A Phase 1 Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of GS-5829 as a Monotherapy in Subjects With Advanced Solid Tumors and Lymphomas and in Combination With Exemestane or Fulvestrant in Subjects With Estrogen Receptor Positive Breast Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Exemestane (Primary) ; Fulvestrant (Primary) ; GS 5829 (Primary)
- Indications Lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 07 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 23 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 23 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Dec 2018.