A Phase 1 Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of GS-5829 as a Monotherapy in Subjects With Advanced Solid Tumors and Lymphomas and in Combination With Exemestane or Fulvestrant in Subjects With Estrogen Receptor Positive Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Exemestane (Primary) ; Fulvestrant (Primary) ; GS 5829 (Primary)
- Indications Lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 18 Oct 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 07 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 23 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 1 Dec 2018.