Trial of Sinovac's Pneumococcal 13-valent conjugate vaccine in China
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Pneumococcal 13-valent vaccine conjugate Sinovac Biotech (Primary)
- Indications Pneumococcal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Sinovac Biotech
- 06 Apr 2016 According to a Sinovac Biotech media release, the company plans to start the clinical trials of Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine within 2016.
- 25 Mar 2015 New trial record
- 17 Mar 2015 Sinovac filed a clinical trial application for a trial of Pneumococcal 13-valent conjugate vaccine with the China Food and Drug Administration (CFDA) in March 2011 and obtained its clinical trial license in January 2015; the trial is expected to be initiated within 3 years after receiving the license, according to a media release.