Phase 1 trial of Sinovac's Sabin-inactivated poliovirus vaccine in China
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Poliovirus vaccine Intravacc/WHO (Primary)
- Indications Poliomyelitis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Sinovac Biotech
- 19 Oct 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to Sinovac Biotech media release.
- 23 Aug 2016 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jan 2016 to 1 Sep 2016, as reported in a Sinovac Biotech media release.
- 10 Dec 2015 According to a Sinovac media release, the China Food and Drug Administration (CFDA) has given approval to start human clinical trials on Sabin Inactivated Polio Vaccine in China. The Company plans to start the clinical trial in the first half of 2016 and expects to complete these trials by 2018.