Ph 1b Dose Escalation Study of OXi4503 as a Single Agent and in Combination With Cytarabine With Subsequent Phase 2 Cohorts for Subjects With Relapsed/Refractory Acute AML and MDS
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 27 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Combretastatin A1 phosphate (Primary) ; Cytarabine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Mateon Therapeutics
- 31 Jul 2017 Preliminary data from the fifth dose cohort of this trial published in a Mateon Therapeutics media release.
- 12 Jun 2017 Results from the fourth cohort published in a Mateon Therapeutics media release.
- 07 Jun 2017 According to a Mateon Therapeutics media release, the US FDA has granted Fast Track designation to OXi4503 for the treatment of acute myeloid leukemia (AML) based on promising results from the initial cohorts in this trial. Completion of the fifth patient cohort is expected by the end of this year.