A Phase 1 Open-label Dose Escalation Study to Evaluate the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of HBI-8000 in Japanese Patients With Non Hodgkin's Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tucidinostat (Primary)
- Indications Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors HUYA Bioscience International
- 10 Jan 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 06 Dec 2016 Preliminary results assessing the efficacy, safety and maximum tolerated dose (MTD) presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 16 Aug 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History