A Phase 2 Randomized, Double-Blind, Study to Evaluate the Safety, Efficacy, and Pharmacokinetics of Vepoloxamer Injection, 22.5% (Sodium-Free) in Ambulatory Subjects With Chronic Heart Failure
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Poloxamer 188 (Primary)
- Indications Chronic heart failure
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Mast Therapeutics
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 26 Oct 2016 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued for administrative reasons not related to safety or efficacy.
- 20 Sep 2016 According to Mast Therapeutics media release, company plans to perform an interim analysis of this study.