A Multi-Center, Randomized, Double-Blinded, Placebo-Controlled Study Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of LIPO-202 for the Reduction of Central Abdominal Bulging Due to Subcutaneous Fat in Non-Obese Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Salmeterol (Primary)
- Indications Subcutaneous fat disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AbCONTOUR1
- Sponsors Neothetics
- 07 Jan 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Dec 2015 Primary endpoint has not been met. (Change in the patient reported photonumeric score), as per Neothetics media release.
- 14 Dec 2015 Primary endpoint has not been met. (Change in the clinician reported global abdominal perception score), as per Neothetics media release.