A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-blind Study of Adjuvant Immunotherapy With Nivolumab Versus Ipilimumab After Complete Resection of Stage IIIb/c or Stage IV Melanoma in Subjects Who Are at High Risk for Recurrence
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nivolumab (Primary) ; Ipilimumab
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CheckMate 238
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 05 Jul 2017 Top-line data from this trial will be submitted for presentation at an upcoming medical conference according to a Bristol-Myers Squibb media release.
- 05 Jul 2017 Primary endpoint (Recurrence -free-survival) has been met according to a Bristol-Myers Squibb media release.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated