A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-blind Study of Adjuvant Immunotherapy With Nivolumab Versus Ipilimumab After Complete Resection of Stage IIIb/c or Stage IV Melanoma in Subjects Who Are at High Risk for Recurrence
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nivolumab (Primary) ; Ipilimumab
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CheckMate 238
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 16 Oct 2017 According to a Bristol-Myers Squibb media release, the US FDA has accepted, for priority review, the supplemental Biologics License Application (sBLA) for Opdivo (nivolumab) to treat patients with melanoma who are at high risk of disease recurrence following complete surgical resection. The sBLA is based on data from this trial.
- 04 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2019 to 26 Nov 2018.
- 04 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2018 to 29 Nov 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History