A 24-week, Multicenter, proSpective stUdy to Evaluate the PASI 90 Clinical Response Rate and the Safety PRofile of sEcukinuMab 300 mg in Cw6-negativE and Cw6-positive Patients With Moderate to Severe Chronic Plaque-type Psoriasis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Secukinumab (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SUPREME
- Sponsors Novartis; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 11 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 28 May 2017.
- 11 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 28 May 2017.
- 07 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 Oct 2017.