A Phase I Study of T-Cells Genetically Modified at the CCR5 Gene by Zinc Finger Nucleases SB-728mR in HIV-Infected Patients, With or Without the CCR5 Delta-32 Mutation, Pre-treated With Cyclophosphamide
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs SB 728 T (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 01 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 01 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 13 Oct 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Oct 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.