A Multi-Center, Randomized, Open Label Trial to Evaluate the Utility of Serum Hepcidin Levels to Predict Response to Oral or IV Iron and Compare the Safety, Effect on Quality of Life, and Resource Utilization of Injectafer vs. Intravenous Iron Standard of Care for the Treatment of Iron Deficiency Anemia (IDA) in an Infusion Center Setting
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 03 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ferric carboxymaltose (Primary)
- Indications Iron deficiency anaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Luitpold Pharmaceuticals
- 26 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 30 Aug 2017.
- 03 Aug 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Sep 2016.
- 03 Aug 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2016 to 1 Sep 2016.