An Open Label Evaluation of the Safety and Clinical Utility of the Active, Separated System With Enhanced Controller (SSEC) Fentanyl 40mcg for the Management of Acute Postoperative Pain in Pediatric Patients 12 to Less Than 18 Years of Age
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Fentanyl (Primary)
- Indications Postoperative pain
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors The Medicines Company
- 15 Sep 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 30 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2016 to 1 Sep 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Mar 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2016 to 1 Sep 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.