A Single-Arm, Multicenter, Open-Label, Phase 2 Study of Nab-Paclitaxel (Abraxane) and Carboplatin Chemotherapy Plus Necitumumab (LY3012211) in the First-Line Treatment of Patients With Stage IV Squamous Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Necitumumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 08 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 1 Jun 2018.
- 08 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Feb 2018.
- 11 Oct 2016 Trial design was presented at the 41st European Society for Medical Oncology Congress