A Phase 1/2 Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of Intratumoral IMO-2125 in Combination With Ipilimumab or Pembrolizumab in Patients With Metastatic Melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 27 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs IMO 2125 (Primary) ; Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Idera Pharmaceuticals
- 19 Sep 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 90 to 100.
- 12 Sep 2017 Results of dose-escalation part (n=18; IMO-2125 + Ipilimumab), presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 10 Sep 2017 Final results from the dose-selection phase of this trial (n = 18) presented in an Idera Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History