A Phase 1/2 Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of Intratumoral IMO-2125 in Combination With Ipilimumab or Pembrolizumab in Patients With Metastatic Melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 18 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs IMO 2125 (Primary) ; Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Idera Pharmaceuticals
- 14 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Jul 2018.
- 22 Jun 2017 According to an Idera Pharmaceuticals media release, the company has submitted an abstract to provide an update of clinical data from trial at the European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO) Congress.
- 22 Jun 2017 According to an Idera Pharmaceuticals media release, the company expects to complete enrollment of the phase 2 portion of the trial in the second half of 2017 with overall response rate (ORR) data available in the first quarter of 2018.