A Phase I Clinical Study, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Multiple Doses, Dose Escalation Study of the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics/Pharmacodynamics of JPI-289 in Healthy Male Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs JPI 289 (Primary)
- Indications Stroke
- Focus First in man; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Jeil Pharmaceutical
- 27 Jun 2017 Results of this and other phase I study presented at the 13th Congress of the European Association for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics.
- 23 Jun 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to completed.
- 26 Mar 2015 New trial record