A Phase III, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Etrolizumab as an Induction And Maintenance Treatment For Patients With Moderately to Severely Active Crohn's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Etrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 30 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 24 Mar 2021 to 30 Jun 2019.
- 30 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 24 Mar 2021 to 30 Jun 2019.
- 29 Nov 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 1250 to 1150.