A Phase I/Ib Study of Radium-223 in Combination With Tasquinimod in Bone-only Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Radium 223 chloride (Primary) ; Tasquinimod (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Bone metastases; Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 16 Apr 2015 After an interim analysis of the phase III 10TASQ10 study showed that tasquinimod did not improve overall survival, and efficacy results together with preliminary safety data did not support a positive benefit-risk balance in this population, Active Biotech and Ipsen announced their decision to discontinue the development of tasquinimod in prostate cancer, according to a media release.
- 16 Apr 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment, according to a media release from Active Biotech and Ipsen.