A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of LX4211 as Adjunct Therapy in Adult Patients With Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus Who Have Inadequate Glycemic Control With Insulin Therapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sotagliflozin (Primary)
- Indications Type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms inTandem2
- Sponsors Lexicon Pharmaceuticals
- 15 Aug 2017 Results published in a Lexicon Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 10 Aug 2017 Trial has been completed in Lithuania (End date: 2017-06-23) according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 10 Aug 2017 Trial has been completed in Austria (End date: 2017-06-23) according to European Clinical Trials Database.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History