A randomized, double-blind study to determine the safety, tolerability, and pharmacokinetics of single and multiple ascending doses of VL-2397 administered by infusion in healthy volunteers for treatment of fungal infections
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs VL 2397 (Primary)
- Indications Aspergillosis; Mycoses
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacokinetics
- 08 Oct 2017 Results presented at the IDWeek 2017
- 05 Jun 2017 Results published in a Vical media release.
- 05 Jun 2017 According to a Vical media release, results from this trial were presented at the American Society of Microbiology (ASM) Microbe 2017 meeting.