A Phase 2a Study to Establish the Safety and Tolerability of Zimura (Anti-C5 Aptamer) in Combination With Anti-VEGF Therapy in Subjects With Idiopathic Polypoidal Choroidal Vasculopathy (IPCV)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Avacincaptad pegol (Primary)
- Indications Choroidal neovascularisation; Wet age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors OphthoTech Corporation
- 12 May 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 03 Sep 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Mar 2015 New trial record