Phase 1 Study of Oral Decitabine and Tetrahydrouridine (THU) in Patients With High Risk Sickle Cell Disease
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Decitabine (Primary) ; Tetrahydrouridine (Primary)
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- 01 Sep 2017 Results assessing safety of oral THU-decitabine in patient with sickle cell disease (SCD), were published in the PLOS Medicine.
- 06 Dec 2016 Results presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 01 Sep 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Dec 2016.