A Multicenter, Phase 3, Randomized, Open-label, Active-controlled, Parallel-group Trial Investigating the Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of TransCon hGH Administered Once a Week Versus Standard Daily hGH Replacement Therapy Over 52 Weeks in Prepubertal Children With Growth Hormone Deficiency (GHD)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ACP 001 (Primary)
- Indications Somatotropin deficiency
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms heiGHT
- Sponsors Ascendis Pharma
- 04 Apr 2017 Trial design and rationale presented at The 99th Annual Meeting of the Endocrine Society
- 03 Apr 2017 According to an Ascendis Pharma media release, an auto-injector will be used in the extension phase of this trial.
- 22 Mar 2017 According to an Ascendis Pharma media release, enrollment is expected to complete during the fourth quarter of 2017.