A Multicenter, Phase 3, Randomized, Open-label, Active-controlled, Parallel-group Trial Investigating the Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of TransCon hGH Administered Once a Week Versus Standard Daily hGH Replacement Therapy Over 52 Weeks in Prepubertal Children With Growth Hormone Deficiency (GHD)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs ACP 001 (Primary)
- Indications Somatotropin deficiency
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms heiGHT
- Sponsors Ascendis Pharma
- 03 Jan 2018 According to an Ascendis Pharma media release, the company expects to randomize over 160 subjects and based on one-year follow-up, top-line results are anticipated in the first quarter of 2019.
- 03 Jan 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to an Ascendis Pharma media release.
- 04 Apr 2017 Trial design and rationale presented at The 99th Annual Meeting of the Endocrine Society