A Prospective, Open-label, Multicenter Phase-II Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of a Sequential Regimen of Bendamustine Followed by GA101 and ABT-199 Followed by ABT-199 and GA101 Maintenance in CLL Patients
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bendamustine (Primary) ; Obinutuzumab (Primary) ; Venetoclax (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CLL2-BAG
- 25 Jun 2017 Primary endpoint (Overall response rate (ORR)) has been met, according to an abstract presented at the 22nd Congress of the European Haematology Association.
- 25 Jun 2017 Results presented at the 22nd Congress of the European Haematology Association.
- 06 Dec 2016 Interim results (data cut off ,Jan 2016) assessing safety presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.