An Open-label, Randomised, Four-period, Four-treatment, Crossover, Single-centre, Single-dose Study to Assess the Bioavailability of Ticagrelor Orodispersible Tablets, Compared to Ticagrelor Immediate-release Tablets in Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ticagrelor (Primary)
- Indications Abdominal aortic aneurysm; Acute coronary syndromes; Cardiovascular disorders; Community-acquired pneumonia; Coronary artery disease; Peripheral arterial disorders; Sickle cell anaemia; Stroke
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 30 Aug 2017 Results of pooled data from (NCT02400333 and NCT02436577) evaluated pharmacokinetic profiles of orodispersible ticagrelor tablets in healthy western and japanese subjects, were presented at the ESC Congress 2017: Annual Congress of the European Society of Cardiology.
- 04 Aug 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Jul 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov