Phase I-II Study of Crenolanib Combined With Standard Salvage Chemotherapy, and Crenolanib Combined With 5-Azacitidine in Acute Myeloid Leukemia Patients With FLT3 Activating Mutations
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 17 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Crenolanib (Primary) ; Azacitidine; Cytarabine; Etoposide; Fludarabine; Idarubicin
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AROG Pharmaceuticals
- 14 Oct 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Apr 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 14 Oct 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 31 Mar 2015 New trial record