Open-label, Randomized, Multicenter, International, Parallel Exploratory Phase II Study, Comparing 3 FEC-3 Docetaxel Chemotherapy to Letrozole + Palbociclib Combination as Neoadjuvant Treatment of Stage II-IIIA PAM 50 ROR-defined Low or Intermediate Risk Luminal Breast Cancer, in Postmenopausal Women
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Letrozole (Primary) ; Palbociclib (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Docetaxel; Epirubicin; Fluorouracil
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NeoPAL
- 03 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Jan 2018.
- 03 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 31 Mar 2015 New trial record