A Phase 1, Open-Label, Parallel-Group, Adaptive Single-dose Study to Evaluate the Pharmacokinetics of GS-9883 in Subjects With Normal and Impaired Renal Function
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Bictegravir (Primary)
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 21 Sep 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Aug 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Feb 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Aug 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Jan 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.