A randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind Phase 2/3 trial to assess efficacy and safety of AM-111 in the treatment of surgery-induced hearing loss following cochlear implantation
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 25 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Brimapitide (Primary)
- Indications Hearing loss
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REACH
- Sponsors Auris Medical
- 25 Jun 2015 According to an Auris Medical media release, Auris Medical and Cochlear Ltd. will collaborate on this trial in the United States.
- 28 May 2015 Enrolment is expected to begin in the third quarter of 2016, according to an Auris Medical media release.
- 04 May 2015 The IND submitted for this trial has been approved, according to an Auris Medical media release.