Efficacy and safety of AM-111 in the Treatment of Acute Inner Ear Hearing Loss.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Brimapitide (Primary)
- Indications Sensorineural hearing loss
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HEALOS
- Sponsors Auris Medical
- 07 Aug 2017 Auris Medical expects to announce top-line results from this trial in the fourth quarter of this year, according to a company media release.
- 05 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting according to an Auris Medical media release.
- 24 Feb 2017 According to an Auris Medical media release, the company expects to complete enrollment in the second quarter of 2017 and announce top-line results from this trial in the third quarter of 2017.