Phase 1 Single-center (U.S.), Open Label, Dose-escalation Study of the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of Single Doses of Intravenous AerucinTM in Healthy Adult Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Anti Pseudomonas aeruginosa IgG1 monoclonal antibody (Primary)
- Indications Pneumonia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Aridis Pharmaceuticals
- 07 Jan 2016 Results published in the Media Release
- 29 Dec 2015 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 30 Jun 2015 According to an Aridis Pharmaceuticals media release, Aerucin has received fast-track designation for treating hospital-acquired and ventilator-associated pneumonia. Results from this trial are expected in the fourth quarter of 2015.