A Phase 1/2, Open-Label, Dose Escalation Study of PRTX-100 in Adult Patients With Persistent/Chronic Immune Thrombocytopenia
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Staphylococcal-protein-A (Primary)
- Indications Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Protalex
- 01 Aug 2017 According to a Protalex media release, data Analysis of Second Dose Cohort has been completed, and following this analysis Treatment of the first patient in the third cohort at a dose of 6.0 micrograms/kg, double that of the second dose cohort of 3.0 micrograms/kg, is expected soon.
- 26 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Jun 2018.
- 26 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History