A Phase 1, Open-label, Drug Interaction Study to Evaluate the Effect of Guselkumab (CNTO 1959) on Cytochrome P450 Enzyme Activities Following a Single Subcutaneous Administration in Subjects With Moderate to Severe Plaque-type Psoriasis
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Guselkumab (Primary) ; Caffeine; Dextromethorphan; Midazolam; Omeprazole; Warfarin
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 23 Dec 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 27 Jun 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 06 Jun 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Sep 2016.